Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Miss You All!!!!

What an amazing group of people to have had the pleasure of learning with for the past two years. You all are WONDERFUL and I MISS YOU ALL!!!!! Ok...enough of the sappy stuff! :-)

Hey, wasn't life suppose to slow down now that school is over?????? Scheez!!! My Winter group has their final tomorrow...and I was dumb enough to make it a big take home final...what was I thinking?????...now I have to correct them...good grief!!! And then....I could not understand why one of my students...who is an excellent student...was not getting an "A" in one of the classes...she had done all the work and such...hmmm...mystery...well I solved it...the formulas were messed up on both of my excel grades gizmos!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! My NEXT educational endeavor will be a crud load of computer classes....!!!!! If I EVER get this computer business I will be happy!!!

Working on some new puppets...I am also looking for books to adapt my puppets(or new ones) to. Any ideas...let me know. I am looking to work with some of you in the next school year...so if you have ideas as to how I can use puppetry in your classroom...let me know.

Ok..I will stop...hugs and loves to you all...

DebE :-)

No comments: