Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May drags on...

Greetings friends!  I swear May seems to drag on forever and that our three day weekend will not get here soon enough.  Kelli and I are doing well, enjoying our kids of course.  we have been busy working in our yard and my garden is planted and sprouting.  I hope all is well with everyone and their families.  I am curious as to how Cambridge was this past weekend for those who were in attendance.  Here's to the rest of the school year, looking forward to seeing my friends soon and hearing about the happenings in your families and classrooms!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Somebody posted on the blog!!!!!! I was wondering if anyone ever checked this thing....I'm always looking for new posts. I'm interested to hear about the graduation too. Toni and Becky please do share!

Betsy said...

I forget to check this but I too want a Cambridge report. Were our esteemed and not so esteemed professors there?
How does one get "hooded"? What are the colors---you know really important stuff like that!
Randi - I just put in a garden. The rule here is to plant after May 15th. My little sprouts are surrounded by barbed wire (almost!) due to the deer; otherwise my raised beds become their salad bar...
Summer approaches. Bet you all are singing in your showers!
Betsy

ErinO said...

It's so good to hear from you guys! I can't wait to hear about graduation and since we unfortunately missed Abi's party I can't wait for an update!!!- I missed out because I had to take the CBEST Yuck! I'm glad that's over, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I passed.
Liliana turns 1 year old in two weeks!!! I can't believe how fast time flies! I really hope to see you all soon. When and where is the next get together? I need to put it on my calendar before we get too busy. Hope you are all doing well!!!!
ErinO