Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to School

I hope this finds all of you back at school and getting settled in for another exciting school year.  Kelli and I are slowly getting back into the early mornings and earlier evenings.  I call it getting into 'teacher shape' as I worked all summer, but nothing prepares you for the classroom.
I am managing with my left hand in the classroom.  Kelli claims my writing is neater, but only because I have to write slower.  I see my doctor next week, so we will see what he says.  This coming Saturday marks 4 weeks.  
Speaking of four weeks, who is hosting our next gathering?  
Good luck to you all as you strive integrate the arts and invigorate your classrooms!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Randy and Kelli,

Glad you guys are adjusting back to school. I bet the animals are missing you! I think Erin Miller was signed up for Sept., but not sure if that is happening since Toni and Erin kinda did a combo thing this summer. I still however would like to see people. Maybe we should make a plan. Also, FYI- I survived my first day teaching kindergarten today and then had to brave back to school night! I'm sure glad it's Friday tomorrow. See ya!